In case you ever wonder what we're up to, here it is! Recently, Bennett graduated from First grade. It was terrible. He's getting so old, I can't remember what it was like when he was a baby! He did verry well in first grade and had an awesome teacher. Soon after that, he graduated from Piano teams, and had a recital with the rest of his class. He even earned a medal, which he is very proud of. He's such a good boy.
I'm working and.. pretty much that's it. Johnny and his parents and I went to Chicago at the beginning of June, which was awesome. Such a cool city. We're looking forward to visiting San Diego later this summer and living through the heat here...
2 comments:
April! I am so happy you have a blog now! This will make it easier to keep in touch.
April! It was so fun to see you this week! Lets do it again really soon! Like maybe next month or something? Love you.
Post a Comment